THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swimming in the Summer

How cute is he?
Luke swimming to safety
Daddy catching Luke
Jameson swimming freestyle

I had to share these adorable pictures of two of my swimmers. Luke was always so cute with his goggles and Jameson loves to swim. As many of you know, I teach swim lessons during the summer and my littlest two got lessons this year. Luke was quite the swimmer and fearless. Once he figured out how to use his arms and look at the bottom of the pool, he was amazing. I could throw him in and he would turn and swim to the wall or step to save himself. Jameson also got lessons and at the first lesson was swimming the length of the pool, perfect freestyle. She also learned the butterfly, breast stroke and back stroke. She can do front flips and back flips as well. She told me one day that she wanted to learn how to dive. I was busy reading in the shade watching them so she said, "oh, never mind, I remember how you taught Jackson in his lesson" and I watched her do a beautiful, perfect dive. You can imagine my excitement! She continued to dive all day and eventually moved to the diving board and performed it flawlessly there as well. Maybe some day she'll be the girl version of Michael Phelps. Who knows. For only 4 years old, she's talented, and naturally so.

No comments: