THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Luke's New Portraits


Rachie just put these up on her blog for me you use in a Gap entry for new models. I just love this little guy with all my heart. He is my little buddy. Luke always has a kiss and hug for me and is such a bundle of energy and joy. He makes my days so full of laughter and love. He is the only child of mine that never argues or tries to negotiate. What ever I say, he agrees to. I know this will change soon, but for now I cherish more than anything. He is so full of it. Last week he had 2 black eyes, yes 2! One from falling off the church organ bench as I was trying to lead the choir after church with 4 kids running around, and the other from falling on the rocks in the pool while swimming. I must say, he is so tough. He whimpered for both and the goose eggs were gigantic. I can't believe he did not cry longer. That's my boy though, ready to move onto the next thing.

No comments: