THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Purgatory, Colorado





Since we were up in Colorado for Christmas, we decided to have some fun. We took Megan and Gracey snowboarding at Purgatory for a day. Jim even taught himself how to snowboard and did super well boarding with his brother Steve. I chose to ski and not try something new. I know I can ski and didn't want to be on my bottom falling all day long. Lift tickets are way too expensive for that. Ha! I ended up skiing by myself as the boys were slower than me in learning. I put in my ipod and enjoyed myself immensely. The only issue I had was all the snowboarders in my way. I was terrified of hitting one! They board for a minute then sit. Mind you, they do not sit on the side of the slope. They sit smack dab in the middle or where ever they feel like it. I think they should make the right side of the slopes "skiers only" and the left side "snowboarders only". That way we can relax while we ski. I was a wreck! The girls did okay. Megan fell a lot and loved it when the instructors were there but fell apart when we were there. Typical. Gracey absolutely loved it.

No comments: