THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally! A New Family Picture!

We were able to go home to Hemet for Thanksgiving this year. We left Thanksgiving morning, very early to get there in time to take family pictures. We went to the Coldplay concert the night before for Jim's birthday present from July with friends and had to go in the morning. It worked out great and I was so happy the kids were cooperating and happy. We have not had a family picture taken since Luke was one year old so it feels go to check that off my list of things to do. We are so very blessed to have Rachael and her amazing photography skills. This was so fun and I appreciate Rachie for sharing her talent with us. I finally got my wall done of the kids in Idaho and this with it. It has been so neat every night to walk in the family room, sit down and look at my beautiful kids and their pictures. I love it. It is my most favorite part about my whole house.

No comments: