THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Luke's Disappearing Act


This week I needed to drive the kids to school having missed the bus, so we when we went to get in the car I could not find Luke. I yelled his name, looked all over the house, in the front yard and back yard twice and started to panic. I checked the garage twice and still nothing. I sent Gracey to find him too and she yelled for me to come in the garage. Upon entering it, I saw her standing in front of the suburban and she told me to come look. I walked to the front of the car and saw this...Luke in an American Girl sled, Jim's goggles on his head and his motorcycle gloves on his hands. What a stinker! He wouldn't even smile, he thought he was in trouble. I was a bit miffed that he said nothing with me yelling for him. He is into hiding.

No comments: