THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gracey's 8th Birthday Party

We decided to go camping for Gracey's birthday at our new favorite camp site. It is only 15 miles away and such a great find! We took a long rhino ride in the morning and then served everyone lunch. She did not want a cake and insisted on me making sugar cookies for her friends to decorate. I made lots of heart shaped cookies, gave the kids frosting and sprinkles and they went to town.

I love that one my kids favorite things are my sugar cookies. I actually did a demonstration on how to make the dough and bake them for the Laurels in our ward in the beginning of February and my girls were so worried about them not being my special cookies anymore since others could make them. We had to have a talk about how we share things that are special to us so others can enjoy them too. They were still very concerned. So sweet!


No comments: