THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Fun

We went to Colorado over Colombus Day with Jim's parents and Reb's family. We has a great time and the colors were absolutely amazing. I have never in 12 years of marriage been up there for the colors changing. I could not believe it. It was beautiful. We drove for miles through the tree lined country roads and went jeeping one day to see the changes. I will never forget it. I now have a glimpse of how wonderful it would be to live in Connecticut in the Fall. Mom and Dad have always talked about the changes and I was happy to see some.

The kids loved the leaves and had fun with them. Below is a picture of Jameson throwing a fit because Gracey ruined her pile of leaves. She is so hot and cold. Jim and I do not know what to do about her sometimes. She is so loving, sweet and happy and the next minute, grumpy, sour and sad. We let her pitch her fits by herself and often put her on the naughty spot. A couple weeks ago I had to pull over to a parking lot on the way home and put her on the curb by herself. The rest of us sat in the car waiting for her to "do her time" on the "naughty curb". It nips the problem in the bud for awhile then we have to reiterate proper behavior again shortly after. I hope it will end soon and I am very consistent and do not let any behavior like that fly around me.










No comments: